If you are looking for a lightweight gi with a competition cut, that gives no extra grip to your opponent, Suparaito is your smart choice. Suparaito, which means Super light in Japanese is ideal for making weight and approved by jiu-jitsu legends like Xande Ribeiro.
This gi's design features contrast Stitching on Jacket & Pants, a Suparaito logo on the jacket, skirt, and pants. FUJI logos on Sleeve, Back of Neck, and Pants. Lastly, and outside taping on the skirt.
Dark arts reveal your dark side on the mat.
- Lightweight 350g Pearl Weave Gi Jacket
- Triple Reinforced Rip Stop Pants with Bungee Drawstring
- Stiff collar with extra rows of stitching
- Exclusive design and limited quanties
- Does not include White Belt